Saturday, June 18, 2016

What Father's Day means to you

I know what it means to me. My father was in my life since the time I was born, and those times when he was, it was very special to me. I lost my father 6 year ago, and since then, I will never forget all the vacations, all the BBQ Cook Outs, and those special time when we had father to daughter talks. I can never get them back, but it's one thing I can remember is those special good times we had while he was alive. Father's Day is approach...ing, and just before it get here I start to feel very empty inside, Why" because I'm use to getting up two days before Fathers Day rushing out to Walgreens heading to the card section trying to find a Fathers Day Card to give to him. Those days are long gone, but all I can say is that I'm very proud to have had the most talented, loving father I have ever known. Happy Fathers Day Dad