Monday, July 15, 2013

I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR PRODUCTS

Are you looking for someone to review your hair? Well look no further. I am offering my services to any and all hair companies that need a good hair reviewer. Now I know your like why should we choose you. Well first off I am experienced with virgin hair and I know how to properly care for virgin hair. I have been researching and studying virgin hair for over three years now. Also I am connected on every well known social media network such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Blogger, etc... Therefor promoting your hair to numerous people is definitely something I will achieve. I am not someone trying to get free hair. I honestly just want to help a lot of the companies that are not known or have people using their company to get free hair. There are a lot of people that are reviewing hair for companies that will only wear the hair for 3 days to a few weeks. That is not a good hair review. Especially for virgin hair. If that person was really serious about helping the company then they wouldn't give a short meaningless reviews. They would wear the hair for at least 1 1/2 months or more. Which is exactly what I promise to do. I will follow any rules/guidelines that you have for someone who is a reviewer for your company. I will maintain, style, install, or whatever it maybe to the hair that you have instructed me to do. I am looking forward to helping any and all companies that need to get their company out there and known. If you would like me to be a hair reviewer for your company, please feel free to contact me at anytime.

For business inquiries, product reviews, or an alternative means of contacting me, please email me at:msladylocksboutique@yahoo.com