How To Start A Successful Business
- The Blue Print: Planning and putting down on paper what you want to do is the guide of a successful business operation.
- You will need to decide on what product or service you will be offering, it’s very important that you find a niche that customer want and need.
- Setting It Up: During the process of setting up your online business, you will need a domain name for your business, and because most of the good ones are already taken, you will need to be creative in giving your online presence a catchy name, so you want to do your home-work once you find that business name to see if anyone else have the same name, if so you might want to ask friend and family of a good business name for your online business.
- Making It Happen: Set up an eCommerce website. A website that specializes in eCommerce is very crucial. Sites such as Etsy and Artfire offers competitive package, such as features they are amazing! Some sites are free such as Storenvy and Tictac. You don’t have to pay nothing for these sites, but if you want added features, such as .com and discount codes on your website, there is a very small fee. Etsy and Artfire, Bigcartel, on the other hand will bring what ever you are selling to the front lines on bing, google, but there are fee’s to post your items are these sites and if you sell an item they will charge you for that as well. If you are “NEW” to eCommerce and want to spend less money as possible I suggest that you check out Storenvy or Tictac, these sites are so,so easy to post your items on in seconds plus it’s free!
- Where do you Find Your Products? First, you want to research the internet for what you’re looking for, even if it’s at the yard sales. Check Craigslist they have wonderful deals.
- Ability to Process Payments: Just like Etsy,Bigcartel,Artfire,Storenvy and Tictac, these sites offer PayPal, you can still take credit or debit cards which goes through PayPal this is great deal. Just sign up with PayPal and when you locate which eCommerce site you like, then all you have to do is click that PayPal button and enter your info on and you all set up ready to go.
- Market and Promote your Site: This is so very important, because people have to find your site, so no matter how nice it looks are how cool the products are, if no one knows about the site, it is a waste of time, effort and money. Make sure you open a Blog, listen this is very important. If you have a Blog it will let the viewers know the New Business is Open, or New Products Arrived! This will keep everyone who drops by your Blog informed and up to date with what is going on with your site. Facebook: I sold so many products with facebook. I know you have family and friends on your facebook who want to buy from you, so open up that Facebook! Instagram: Taking beautiful pics is what everyone will want to see. I also post New Items on my Instagram, just so they know what coming out on my website. Youtube: Yes, Yall! I post Videos on my Youtube Channel all the time, once you have your Youtube up and running, you can post your items as well as your website on Youtube and they will run to your website to see all the wonderful items or service you have on your channel. I got a lot of orders posting Youtube Videos.