I'm a career-driven woman from Kansas, and I am very family oriented. I love culture, art and nature. The best way to learn is to open yourself up to what life has to offer. My blog is very informative by sharing various experiences. Being part of a bigger community is important and I will always cherish it.
I'm about NATURAL HAIR CARE, DIY'S, INFORMATION & PRODUCT REVIEW'S.
Saturday, July 20, 2013
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR WIG OR EXTENSION
To give your wig the longest life, it is very important to use a sulfate-free hair care products. To wash your beautiful virgin human hair wig or clip-in extensions, follow these steps:
1. Do tangle your wig using a wig or clip-in extensions using a wig brush or comb. Start at the very end and work your way upwards to the base of the cap or clips.
2. Rinse the wig or clip-in extensions in cold water, with the water flowing in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Do not soak your wig or clip-in extensions in a basin. This will cause the hair to tangle and mat together.
3. Using your fingertips and sulfate free shampoo specifically for virgin human hair wigs and clip-in extensions, distribute the shampoo evenly throughout the hair.
4. Rinse with cold water to remove shampoo. Rinse so that the water is flowing in the same direction as the hair.
5. Remove excess water by gently patting with a towel. Do not wring or squeeze.
6. Condition the wig or clip-in extensions with a wig conditioner, using your fingertips to distribute the conditioner evenly throughout the hair.
7. Remove the conditioner by rinsing with cold water. To remove excess water, pat gently with a soft towel. Do not squeeze or wring. Lay your wig or clip-in extensions on a towel to soak up water, then pat gently. Allow your wig or clip-in extensions to air dry on a folding wig stand, if you don't have a wig stand, you can use a clothes hanger with two clothing pens clips to attached the hair.