BEAUTIFUL LOCS at GREAT LENGTH
1. If you are thinking about locing your hair but not quite sure how to go about it, then set up an appointment with a professional loctician.
2. If your hair is completely loced, the keys to a beautiful look are keeping them well clean, healthy and moisturized. Locs are often very dry, especially mature locs and during the summer months, so moisturized, moisturized, moisturized.
3. When shampooing your locs massage the scalp and cleanse the ends very well. To cleanse the ends, get a good grip on the ends with both hands. Carefully cleanse as thought you are washing clothes on a wash board. This process will ensure clean hair that is free of pollutants, dust and residues.
4. To keep locs healthy, deep condition them on a regular basis using a protein conditioner.
5. To give the locs a healthy glow massage oil through the scalp and hair.
6. I have to stress this all the time. Please wear a silk scarf by wrapping your locs. By doing this it will lock in the moisture keeping your locs from getting dry.
NOW YOU’RE READY TO ROCK THOSE LOCS WITH STYLE